Long-term care plans shall, at a minimum, cover the following:
(1) Nursing facility care.
(2) Services provided in assisted living facilities.
(4) Adult day care.
(5) Medical equipment and supplies, including incontinence supplies.
(6) Personal care.
(7) Home accessibility adaptation.
(8) Behavior management.
(9) Home-delivered meals.
(10) Case management.
(a) Occupational therapy.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Respiratory therapy.
(d) Physical therapy.
(12) Intermittent and skilled nursing.
(13) Medication administration.
(14) Medication management.
(15) Nutritional assessment and risk reduction.
(16) Caregiver training.
(17) Respite care.
(19) Personal emergency response system.