2013 Florida Statutes
164.1051 Scope.—It is not the intent of this act to limit the conflicts that may be considered under this act, except that any administrative proceeding pursuant to chapter 120 shall not be subject to this act. Pursuant to s. 164.1041, this act shall apply, at a minimum, to governmental conflicts arising from any of the following issues or processes, including, but not limited to:
(1) Any issue relating to local comprehensive plans or plan amendments prepared pursuant to part II of chapter 163, including, but not limited to, conflicts involving levels of service for public facilities and natural resource protection.
(2) Municipal annexation.
(3) Service provision areas.
(4) Allocation of resources, including water, land, or other natural resources.
(5) Siting of hazardous waste facilities, land fills, garbage collection facilities, silt disposal sites, or any other locally unwanted land uses.
(6) Governmental entity permitting processes.
(7) Siting of elementary and secondary schools.
History.—s. 5, ch. 99-279.