2017 Florida Statutes
348.00115 Public accountability.—An expressway authority in a county as defined in s. 125.011(1) shall post the following information on its website:
(1) Audited financial statements and any interim financial reports.
(2) Board and committee meeting agendas, meeting packets, and minutes.
(3) Bond covenants for any outstanding bond issues.
(4) Authority budgets.
(5) Authority contracts. For purposes of this subsection, the term “contract” means a written agreement or purchase order issued for the purchase of goods or services or a written agreement for the receipt of state or federal financial assistance.
(6) Authority expenditure data, which must include the name of the payee, the date of the expenditure, and the amount of the expenditure. Such data must be searchable by name of the payee, name of the paying agency, and fiscal year and must be downloadable in a format that allows offline analysis.
(7) Information relating to current, recently completed, and future projects on authority facilities.
History.—s. 5, ch. 2017-182.