2018 Florida Statutes
258.37 Definitions.—As used in ss. 258.35-258.46:
(1) “Aquatic preserve” means an exceptional area of submerged lands and its associated waters set aside for being maintained essentially in its natural or existing condition.
(2) “Biological type” means an area set aside to promote certain forms of animal or plant life or their supporting habitat.
(3) “Aesthetic type” means an area set aside to maintain certain scenic qualities or amenities.
(4) “Scientific type” means an area set aside to maintain certain qualities or features which have scientific value or significance.
(5) “Board” means the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund.
History.—s. 1, ch. 75-172.