CS/CS/HB 39: Controlled Substances
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Criminal Justice Subcommittee ; Adkins ; Rouson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Ahern ; Baxley ; Broxson ; Glorioso ; McBurney ; Pilon ; Plakon ; Porter ; Porth ; Snyder ; Stargel ; Van Zant
Controlled Substances; Defines term "homologue" for purposes of Florida Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention & Control Act; includes certain hallucinogenic substances on list of controlled substances in Schedule I; provides it is a misdemeanor to be in possession of less than specified amount of certain hallucinogenic substances; provides exception for powdered form of such substances; reenacts provisions to incorporate amendment.
Last Action: 5/31/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-73
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/25/11, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 4 -HJ 149
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 149
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/09/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 9
• CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 145
• Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 2 -HJ 188
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 188
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 03/24/11, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 1 -HJ 313
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 311
• CS/CS by Judiciary Committee read 1st time -HJ 303
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 346
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 373
• CS passed; YEAS 105 NAYS 13 -HJ 373
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 571
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Health Regulation; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 571
• Withdrawn from Criminal Justice; Health Regulation; Judiciary; Budget -SJ 627
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 204 -SJ 627
• Read 2nd time -SJ 627
• Read 3rd time -SJ 627
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 627
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1002
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-73
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.