SB 174: Growth Management
GENERAL BILL by Bennett ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Growth Management; Reenacts provisions relating to the definition of "urban service area" and "dense urban land area" for purposes of the Local Government Comprehensive Planning and Land Development Regulation Act. Reenacts provisions relating to certain required and optional elements of a comprehensive plan, concurrency requirements for transportation facilities, a required notice for a new or increased impact fee, the process for adopting a comprehensive plan or plan amendment, etc.
Last Action: 3/29/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7001 (Ch. 2011-14) -SJ 298
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/11/11, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 117
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/08/11, 11:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 117
• Now in Budget -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 03/15/11, 3:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 17 NAYS 3 -SJ 232
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 232
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/23/11
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 298
• Substituted HB 7001 -SJ 298
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7001 (Ch. 2011-14) -SJ 298
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.