CS/CS/HB 389: Environmental Permits
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Glorioso
Environmental Permits; Provides for entity created by special act, local ordinance, or interlocal agreement of county or municipality to receive certain reduced or waived permit processing fees for projects that serve public purpose; requires DEP to initiate rulemaking to adopt general permits for stormwater management systems serving airport activities; authorizes municipalities & counties to adopt stormwater adaptive management plans & obtain conceptual permits for urban redevelopment projects, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 38
• Introduced -HJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/15/11, 12:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 259
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 258
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 255
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 610
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 603
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 614
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 701
• Read 3rd time -HJ 701
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 701
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.