CS/SB 650: Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Jones ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala
Mobile Home Park Lot Tenancies; Provides for local code and ordinance violations to be cited to the responsible party. Prohibits liens, penalties, fines, or other administrative or civil proceedings against one party or that party's property for a duty or responsibility of the other party. Revises procedures for mobile home owners being provided eviction notice due to a change in use of the land comprising the mobile home park or the portion thereof from which mobile homes are to be evicted, etc.
Last Action: 6/2/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-105
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/09/11, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 53
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 186
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 202
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 186
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/21/11, 10:15 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 236
• Now in Rules -SJ 236
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/29/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 308
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 308
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 04/06/11
• Retained on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 538
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 555
• Amendment(s) failed (402260) -SJ 555
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 555
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1011
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1011
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1034
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1114
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 1114
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 851
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-105
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.