HB 13: Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems
GENERAL BILL by Coley ; Drake ; Ford ; Patronis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Ahern ; Albritton ; Baxley ; Bembry ; Brandes ; Broxson ; Burgin ; Corcoran ; Crisafulli ; Gaetz ; Goodson ; Grimsley ; Hudson ; Ingram ; Mayfield ; Metz ; O'Toole ; Plakon ; Porter ; Precourt ; Smith ; Stargel ; Steube ; Tobia ; Van Zant ; Williams, T. ; Wood
Onsite Sewage Treatment and Disposal Systems; Revises legislative intent; eliminates provisions directing DOH to create & administer statewide septic tank evaluation program; eliminates procedures & criteria for evaluation program; terminates grant program for repair of onsite sewage treatment disposal systems identified pursuant to evaluation program, to conform; eliminates provisions authorizing DOH to collect evaluation report fee & provisions relating to disposition of fee proceeds & revenue-neutral fee schedule.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 8
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/22/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 150
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 150
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 3:15 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 8
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 3 -HJ 211
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 211
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/17/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -HJ 259
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 259
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 633
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 653
• Passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 3 -HJ 653
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 616
• Referred to Rules -SJ 616
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.