CS/CS/SB 1382: Rulemaking
GENERAL BILL by Budget ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Bennett
Rulemaking; Requires that an agency include in its notice of intended rulemaking a statement as to whether the proposed rule will require legislative ratification. Reduces the time before an agency files a rule for adoption within which the agency must notify the person who submitted a lower cost alternative and the Administrative Procedures Committee. Excludes rules adopting federal standards and emergency rulemaking from certain provisions, etc.
Last Action: 5/4/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 993 (Ch. 2011-225), SB 2152 (Ch. 2011-64) -SJ 833
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/05/11, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 461
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 463
• Now in Budget -SJ 461
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/25/11, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Budget; YEAS 18 NAYS 1 -SJ 541
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 541
• CS/CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 542
• Placed on Consent Calendar, 05/03/11 --Removed from Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/04/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 833
• Amendment(s) adopted (774308) -SJ 833
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 993 -SJ 833
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 993 (Ch. 2011-225), SB 2152 (Ch. 2011-64) -SJ 833
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.