CS/SB 1388: Department of Revenue
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Flores
Department of Revenue; Authorizes the department to release certain taxpayers' names and addresses to certain scholarship-funding organizations. Deletes a limitation on the amount of tax credit allowable for contributions made to certain scholarship-funding organizations. Extends the carry-forward period for the use of certain tax credits resulting from contributions to the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program. Deletes a restriction on a taxpayer's ability to rescind certain tax credits resulting from contributions to the program.
Last Action: 5/3/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 965 (Ch. 2011-123) -SJ 768
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Budget -SJ 104
• Introduced -SJ 104
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 03/30/11, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 2 NAYS 1 -SJ 323
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 323
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 345
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 461
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/13/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/14/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/15/11, 9:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Received
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/15/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/25/11, 1:15 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/26/11, 9:45 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/26/11, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Received
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 672
• Now in Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 672
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11 -SJ 712
• Read 2nd time -SJ 768
• Amendment(s) adopted (750580) -SJ 768
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 965 -SJ 768
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 965 (Ch. 2011-123) -SJ 768
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.