SB 1826: Workers' Compensation
GENERAL BILL by Hays
Workers' Compensation; Repeals provisions relating to the Workers' Compensation Administrator, to abolish the position. Deletes an obsolete transitional requirement for certain policies of the Florida Workers' Compensation Joint Underwriting Association.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget -SJ 208
• Introduced -SJ 208
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/29/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 308
• Now in Budget -SJ 308
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 461
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 04/13/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 540
• Now in Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 712
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.