CS/HB 7107: Medicaid Managed Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Health and Human Services Committee ; Schenck
Medicaid Managed Care; Designates AHCA as single state agency to administer Medicaid program; establishes Medicaid program as statewide, integrated managed care program for all covered services; authorizes agency to apply for & implement waivers; provides requirements for eligible plans that provide services in Medicaid managed care program; establishes provider service network requirements for eligible plans; establishes regions for separate procurement of plans.
Last Action: 6/2/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-134, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7109 (Ch. 2011-135)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 268
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/24/11, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 267
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 8 -HJ 314
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 309
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 311
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 346
• Amendment(s) failed (042125, 064189, 671471, 778053, 987961) -HJ 347
• Amendment(s) adopted (197687, 389123, 512875, 530347, 578851, 586503, 596863, 702863, 731693, 737189, 805099, 828587, 845867, 872625, 924895, 970543) -HJ 354
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 374
• Amendment(s) adopted (023527) -HJ 375
• Amendment(s) failed (204287) -HJ 375
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 80 NAYS 38 -HJ 376
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 720
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; Budget -SJ 720
• Withdrawn from Health Regulation; Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; Budget -SJ 925
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 1972 -SJ 925
• Read 2nd time -SJ 925
• Amendment(s) adopted (491664) -SJ 926
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1022
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 28 NAYS 11 -SJ 1024
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (491664) -HJ 1318, 1319
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 79 NAYS 39 -HJ 1332
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1332
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-134, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7109 (Ch. 2011-135)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.