HB 7225: OGSR/SBA Alternative Investments
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Subcommittee ; Patronis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Williams, T.
OGSR/SBA Alternative Investments; Removes from scheduled repeal under Open Government Sunset Review Act an exemption from public records requirements for SBA; specifies information that does not constitute proprietary confidential business information held by SBA; requires SBA to maintain written list of records covered under verified, written declaration.
Last Action: 5/31/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-101
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 403
• Referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 414
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/14/11, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 645
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 645
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 848
• Read 3rd time -HJ 848
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 848
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 578
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 578
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 603
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 2174 -SJ 603
• Read 2nd time -SJ 603
• Read 3rd time -SJ 603
• Passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 2 -SJ 603
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1164
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-101
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.