HB 767: Local Government
GENERAL BILL by Rooney ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Costello
Local Government; Authorizes board of county commissioners to negotiate lease of certain real property for limited period; authorizes transfers of right-of-way between local governments by deed.
Last Action: 3/15/2012 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Location: Vetoed by Governor
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 65
• Introduced -HJ 65
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 590
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 590
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 700
• Read 3rd time -HJ 700
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 2 -HJ 700
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 574
• Referred to Community Affairs; Judiciary; Transportation -SJ 574
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Judiciary; Transportation -SJ 634
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1144 -SJ 634
• Read 2nd time -SJ 634
• Read 3rd time -SJ 634
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 634
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1003
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received -HJ 7
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.