SB 70: Relief of Kristi Mellen by the North Broward Hospital District
CLAIM/LOCAL by Storms
Relief of Kristi Mellen by the North Broward Hospital District; Providing for the relief of Kristi Mellen as personal representative of the Estate of Michael Munson, deceased, by the North Broward Hospital District; providing for an appropriation to compensate the estate and the statutory survivors, Kristi Mellen, surviving spouse, and Michael Conner Munson and Corinne Keller Munson, surviving minor son and surviving minor daughter, for the wrongful death of Michael Munson as a result of the negligence of the North Broward Hospital District; providing a limitation on the payment of fees and costs, etc. CLAIM: $2,800,000.00
Last Action: 3/7/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 967 (Ch. 2012-250) -SJ 954
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Special Master on Claim Bills (SM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 15
• Introduced -SJ 15
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 673
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 671
• Now in Rules -SJ 671
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/27/12, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 699
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 699
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 954
• Substituted CS/HB 967 -SJ 954
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 967 (Ch. 2012-250) -SJ 954
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.