CS/SB 110: Spaceport Territory
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gibson
Spaceport Territory; Revising spaceport territory to include certain properties, etc.
Last Action: 3/2/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 59 (Ch. 2012-104)
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Community Affairs (CA)
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 09/20/11, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 10/04/11, 2:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 3 NAYS 1 -SJ 110
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 11/14/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Budget -SJ 107
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 109
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• Introduced -SJ 17
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 99
• Withdrawn from Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 556
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 774
• Substituted CS/HB 59 -SJ 774
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 59 (Ch. 2012-104)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.