SB 238: Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act
GENERAL BILL by Evers ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act; Repealing the Florida Renewable Fuel Standard Act, to remove the requirement that all gasoline offered for sale in this state include a percentage of ethanol, subject to specified exemptions, waivers, suspensions, extensions, enforcement, and reporting; conforming a cross-reference, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Location: In committee/council (CM)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Commerce and Tourism -SJ 25
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 11/02/11, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 110
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 12/07/11, 9:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 25
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.