CS/CS/SB 402: Prescription Drug Abuse
GENERAL BILL by Budget ; Health Regulation ; Negron ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano
Prescription Drug Abuse; Creating the Statewide Task Force on Prescription Drug Abuse and Newborns; requiring that the Department of Legal Affairs provide the task force with necessary staff, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 227 (Ch. 2012-120) -SJ 978
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations (BJA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 12/07/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 112
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations -SJ 108
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations, 01/12/12, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 37
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 102
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 523
• Now in Budget
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/28/12, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/29/12, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 1 -SJ 805
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 805
• CS/CS by Budget read 1st time -SJ 806
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 978
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 227 -SJ 978
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 227 (Ch. 2012-120) -SJ 978
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.