CS/CS/SB 560: Water Management Districts
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Water Management Districts; Providing that any person substantially affected by a reservation, proposed minimum flow or level, or recovery or prevention strategy in an adjoining district may request a preliminary review by the Department of Environmental Protection; authorizing a district to designate another single affected district to conduct resource management responsibilities under an interagency agreement; requiring that the district providing funding assistance for an activity, study, or project receive some or all of the benefits; requiring districts to apply specific reservations, minimum flows and levels, and recovery and prevention strategies in determining certain effects of proposed consumptive uses of water; authorizing a district to provide group health insurance for the employees of another district, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1986 (Ch. 2012-126)
Location: In committee/council (BC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 12/06/11, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/09/12, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 49
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 109
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 01/24/12, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 284
• Now in Budget -SJ 280
• Died in Budget, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1986 (Ch. 2012-126)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.