CS/CS/SB 804: Fish and Wildlife Conservation
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Evers
Fish and Wildlife Conservation; Revising the distribution of the Florida panther license plate annual use fee by removing the Florida Communities Trust Fund as a recipient; changing a funding source of the Marine Resources Conservation Trust Fund from excise taxes to vessel registration fees; repealing provisions relating to the publication of the Florida Wildlife Magazine and the Florida Wildlife Magazine Advisory Council; exempting a scuba diver who is engaged in taking or attempting to take saltwater products from having an individual fishing license if the operator of a vessel carrying the scuba diver meets certain conditions; deleting provisions that restrict the special authorization to hunt under supervision to 1 year and that prohibit issuing the special authorization to the same person more than once, etc.
Last Action: 3/6/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7025 (Ch. 2012-95) -SJ 882
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• SPB 7004 submitted as a committee bill (SB 804) by Environmental Preservation and Conservation
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 12/06/11, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Criminal Justice; Budget -SJ 108
• Now in Criminal Justice
• Introduced -SJ 68
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 106
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/19/12, 10:15 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 252
• Now in Budget -SJ 252
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 268
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 01/26/12, 8:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 286
• Now in Budget
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/28/12, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 722
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 722
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 882
• Substituted CS/HB 7025 -SJ 882
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7025 (Ch. 2012-95) -SJ 882
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.