CS/SB 874: Sick Leave for School District Employees
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Benacquisto ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Sick Leave for School District Employees; Authorizing each district school system to provide a policy allowing the donation of accrued sick leave to any district employee; providing standards for a sick leave transfer policy, etc.
Last Action: 2/28/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 285 (Ch. 2012-166) -SJ 696
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 73
• Introduced -SJ 73
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/06/12, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 331
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/16/12, 1:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 523
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 523
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 696
• Substituted CS/HB 285 -SJ 696
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 285 (Ch. 2012-166) -SJ 696
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.