CS/HJR 931: Board of Governors/Student Member of Board of Governors
JOINT RESOLUTION by Education Committee ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Artiles ; Bernard ; Dorworth ; Fullwood ; Ingram ; Patronis ; Plakon ; Sands ; Taylor ; Thurston ; Tobia ; Williams
Board of Governors/Student Member of Board of Governors; Proposes amendment to s. 7, Art. IX of State Constitution to revise selection process for student member of Board of Governors of State University System.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to K-20 Innovation Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 90
• Introduced -HJ 90
• On Committee agenda-- K-20 Innovation Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:30 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by K-20 Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 5 -HJ 456
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 456
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 02/07/12, 1:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 2 -HJ 577
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 576
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 967
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1040
• Amendment(s) adopted (809755) -HJ 1040
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1084
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1085
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 867
• Referred to Higher Education; Judiciary; Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 867
• Withdrawn from Higher Education; Judiciary; Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 1037
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1037
• Substituted for CS/SJR 1508 -SJ 1037
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1037
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1037
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 3 -SJ 1037
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1244
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.