HB 997: Dangerous Dogs
GENERAL BILL by Trujillo ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Abruzzo ; Bullard ; Gaetz ; Garcia, L. ; Kriseman ; O'Toole ; Young
Dangerous Dogs; Deletes exemption from prohibition on local breed specific regulations of dangerous dogs for such regulations adopted before specified date.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 97
• Introduced -HJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 322
• Now in Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 322
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 02/07/12, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 1 -HJ 548
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 548
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/24/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 835
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 835
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 1012
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.