CS/HB 1117: Conservation of Wildlife
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Harrison ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith
Conservation of Wildlife; Authorizes certain zoos & aquariums to apply to Board of Trustees of Internal Improvement Trust Fund or governing board of water management district to use state lands or water management district lands for specified purposes; provides application requirements; provides criteria for approval of such uses; requires FWCC to provide technical assistance in reviewing such applications.
Last Action: 5/9/2013 House - Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Location: Vetoed by Governor
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 109
• Introduced -HJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 3:30 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 323
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 315
• Original reference(s) removed: Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee
• CS referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 452
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 452
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/14/12, 1:15 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 602
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 602
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/22/12, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 738
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 738
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 893
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 943
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 2 -HJ 943
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 827
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 827
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 1148
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 1148
• Substituted for SB 1456 -SJ 1148
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1148
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1148
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 1148
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1715
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Vetoed by Governor
• Veto Message received -HJ 7
• Veto Message transmitted to Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.