CS/SB 1258: Education for Athletic Trainers and Massage Therapists
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Benacquisto
Education for Athletic Trainers and Massage Therapists; Repealing provisions relating to the requirement for athletic trainers and massage therapists to complete education on the modes of transmission, infection control procedures, clinical management, and prevention of human immunodeficiency virus and acquired immune deficiency syndrome, etc.
Last Action: 3/5/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4163 (Ch. 2012-115) -SJ 789
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations (BHA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 139
• Introduced -SJ 139
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 01/25/12, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 288
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/08/12, 3:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations, 02/09/12, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• Now in Budget -SJ 484
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 789
• Substituted HB 4163 -SJ 789
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4163 (Ch. 2012-115) -SJ 789
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.