HB 1301: City of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County
LOCAL BILL by Abruzzo
City of West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County; Amends definitions; revises provisions relating to retirement pension calculation, funding of share accounts, supplemental pension distribution, deferred retirement option plan (DROP), duty disability pension, member contributions & refunds, rollovers from qualified plans, & actuarial assumptions.
Last Action: 5/6/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-259
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 128
• Referred to Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 214
• On Committee agenda-- Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee, 01/25/12, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 299
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 321
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/08/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 573
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 573
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 898
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 954
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 954
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 762
• Referred to Rules -SJ 762
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 799
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/05/12 -SJ
• Read 2nd time -SJ 802
• Read 3rd time -SJ 803
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 803
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1098
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-259
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.