CS/SB 1348: Eminent Domain
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Wise ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Eminent Domain; Authorizing the Board of Trustees of the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind to exercise the power of eminent domain after receiving approval from the Administration Commission, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1037 (Ch. 2012-78) -SJ 1402
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Community Affairs; Budget -SJ 145
• Introduced -SJ 145
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 02/14/12, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 518
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 519
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 518
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs -SJ 556
• Now in Budget
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 674
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• Withdrawn from Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations; Budget -SJ 956
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 956
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/12 -SJ 1171
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1402
• Substituted CS/HB 1037 -SJ 1402
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1037 (Ch. 2012-78) -SJ 1402
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.