CS/SB 1372: Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Alexander
Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund; Providing for calculation of an insurer’s reimbursement premium and retention under the reimbursement contract; revising coverage levels available under the reimbursement contract; revising aggregate coverage limits; providing for the phase-in of changes to coverage levels and limits; revising the cash build-up factor included in reimbursement premiums; providing for phase-in; reducing maximum allowable emergency assessments; changing the name of the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Finance Corporation; repealing provisions related to temporary emergency options for additional coverage, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (BGA)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Budget -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 148
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 02/16/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 523
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 523
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 534
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 539
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.