CS/SM 1486: Taiwan Policy Act of 2011
MEMORIAL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Braynon
Taiwan Policy Act of 2011; Urging Congress to pass H. R. 2918, the Taiwan Policy Act of 2011, etc.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/01/12, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 326
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 334
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/13/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 496
• CS adopted -SJ 496
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 846
• Received -HJ 846
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/29/12
• Substituted for HM 1293 -HJ 959
• Read 2nd time -HJ 959
• CS adopted -HJ 959
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 765
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State -SJ 1135
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.