CS/SB 344: Public School Buses
GENERAL BILL by Education Pre-K - 12 ; Montford
Public School Buses; Providing for district school board policies that authorize commercial advertisements on school buses; providing policy requirements relating to reimbursement to the school district, prohibited advertisements, and signage and equipment standards; requiring a school bus to be withdrawn from use under certain circumstances; providing for the remittance and allocation of revenue, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education Pre-K - 12 (ED)
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations (BEA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12; Transportation; Budget -SJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Education Pre-K - 12, 01/09/12, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12; YEAS 4 NAYS 2 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Introduced -SJ 33
• CS by Education Pre-K - 12 read 1st time -SJ 101
• Now in Transportation -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 01/19/12, 8:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 263
• Now in Budget -SJ 263
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations -SJ 268
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
• Died in Budget Subcommittee on Education Pre-K - 12 Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.