HB 5503: One-Stop Business Registration Portal Clearing Trust Fund
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee ; Hooper ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Berman ; Campbell ; Fullwood ; Gibbons ; Steinberg
One-Stop Business Registration Portal Clearing Trust Fund; Creates One-Stop Business Registration Portal Clearing Trust Fund within DOR; provides purpose of trust fund & sources of funds; provides requirement with respect to transfer & distribution of funds; provides for future review & termination or re-creation of trust fund; provides for contingent effect.
Last Action: 4/22/2012 - Chapter No. 2012-140, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5501 (Ch. 2012-139), HB 5001 (Ch. 2012-118)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 257
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/01/12, 11:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 457
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 457
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/08/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 534
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 559
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 560
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to conference -HJ 566
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 550
• Referred to Budget -SJ 551
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 633
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 633
• Substituted for SB 1978 -SJ 633
• Read 2nd time -SJ 633
• Amendment(s) adopted (172206) -SJ 633
• Read 3rd time -SJ 633
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 633
• The Senate having refused to pass the bill as passed by the House, acceded to the request for a conference -SJ 659
• Immediately certified -SJ 633
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives Hooper (Chair), Berman, Gibbons, Mayfield, Nelson, Patronis, Watson, Weinstein -HJ 899
• Conference Committee appointed: Budget Conference Committee on Budget/Appropriations: Alexander (Chair), Negron (Vice Chair), Bennett (At Large), Gaetz (At Large), Gardiner (At Large), Joyner (At Large), Rich (At Large), Thrasher (At Large); Budget Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice/Justice: Bogdanoff (Chair), Evers, Smith, Storms; Budget Conference Committee on Education Pre-K - 12/PreK-12: Simmons (Chair), Detert, Gardiner, Montford, Ring; Budget Conference Committee on Finance and Tax: Norman (Chair), Alexander, Gaetz, Siplin; Budget Conference Committee on General Government/Government Operations: Hays (Chair), Braynon, Bullard, Diaz de la Portilla, Dockery, Jones, Thrasher; Budget Conference Committee on Health and Human Services/Health Care: Negron (Chair), Fasano, Flores, Garcia, Oelrich, Rich, Richter, Sobel; Budget Conference Committee on Higher Education/Higher Education: Lynn (Chair), Altman, Sachs, Siplin, Wise; Budget Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development/Transportation and Economic Development: Benacquisto (Chair), Bennett, Dean, Gibson, Latvala, Margolis -SJ 704
• Conference Committee Report considered -HJ 1319
• Conference Committee Report adopted (269701) -HJ 1319
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1320
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee Report received -SJ 1305
• Conference Committee Report adopted (269701) -SJ 1306
• Passed as amended by Conference Committee Report; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 1306
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1717
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-140, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5501 (Ch. 2012-139), HB 5001 (Ch. 2012-118)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.