CS/SB 604: Limited Certification for Urban Landscape Commercial Fertilizer Application
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Dean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bennett ; Gaetz
Limited Certification for Urban Landscape Commercial Fertilizer Application; Requiring persons who hold a limited certification to follow certain best management practices; providing an exemption from certain local government ordinances; requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to provide specified information to other local and state governmental agencies; providing the department with certain enforcement authority; providing a requirement for related penalties, fines, and administrative actions, etc.
Last Action: 2/7/2012 Senate - Unfavorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 4 -SJ 326
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Agriculture; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 12/05/11, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 112
• Introduced -SJ 52
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 105
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/30/12, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/06/12, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Unfavorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation, laid on Table; YEAS 3 NAYS 4 -SJ 326
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.