CS/SJR 2-B: Joint Resolution of Apportionment
JOINT RESOLUTION by Reapportionment ; Gaetz
Joint Resolution of Apportionment; Readopting and amending section 3 of Senate Joint Resolution 1176 (2012) (plan S016S9030); providing for severability of invalid portions; providing for application beginning in 2012, etc.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Reapportionment (RE)
• Introduced -SJ 2
• Referred to Reapportionment -SJ 2
• On Committee agenda-- Reapportionment, 03/20/12, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Reapportionment, 03/21/12, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Reapportionment; YEAS 21 NAYS 6 -SJ 3
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 3
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/22/12
• CS by Reapportionment read 1st time -SJ 3
• Read 2nd time -SJ 4
• Amendment(s) adopted (472686, 655266)
• Read 3rd time -SJ 207
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 31 NAYS 6 -SJ 244
• In Messages
• Referred to Redistricting Committee -HJ 3
• Received -HJ 3
• On Committee agenda-- Redistricting Committee, 03/26/12, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Redistricting Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 7
• Placed on Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 5
• Amendment(s) failed (724771) -HJ 5
• Read 3rd time -HJ 13
• CS passed; YEAS 61 NAYS 47 -HJ 14
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 208
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.