SB 90: State Contracts
GENERAL BILL by Smith ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis
State Contracts; Requiring all state contracts of more than a certain amount to require call-center services to be staffed by persons located within the United States, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Location: In committee/council (GO)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 13
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/15/13, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 112
• Introduced -SJ 13
• Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.