CS/HB 95: Charitable Contributions
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Holder ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pilon
Charitable Contributions; Defines "charitable contribution" & "qualified religious or charitable entity or organization"; provides that transfer of charitable contribution that is received in good faith by qualified religious or charitable entity or organization is not fraudulent transfer; provides exceptions.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-189
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/19/13, 3:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 156
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 156
• Introduced -HJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/08/13, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 215
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/14/13, 1:30 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 271
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 270
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 261
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 298
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 322
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 322
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 290
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 290
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 536
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 536
• Substituted for CS/SB 102 -SJ 536
• Read 2nd time -SJ 536
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 646
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 2 -SJ 646
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-189
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.