CS/CS/HB 211: Florida Insurance Guaranty Association
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Raburn
Florida Insurance Guaranty Association; Revises duties of Florida Insurance Guaranty Association; authorizes association to certify regular assessments to be collected by member insurers & collected from policyholders; authorizes association to levy emergency assessments to be collected by member insurers & collected from policyholders; provides for applicability.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 35
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 02/19/13, 3:00 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 35
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/13, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 406
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 406
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/16/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 1 -HJ 685
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 676
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 701
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.