CS/HB 339: Developmental Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Healthy Families Subcommittee ; Ahern ; Ford ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Berman ; Cummings ; Fasano ; Goodson ; Ingram ; Rader ; Rodrigues, R. ; Rooney
Developmental Disabilities; Establishes Developmental Disabilities Savings Program; requires program to provide certain information; provides that program may not be implemented until certain legal opinions are obtained; establishing Developmental Disabilities Savings Program Board to administer program; provides for membership, purpose, powers, & duties of board; requires board to accept certain policies & procedures; provides for expiration of program.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Location: In committee/council (HCAS)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Healthy Families Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 46
• Introduced -HJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families Subcommittee, 03/13/13, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Healthy Families Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 272
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 270
• CS by Healthy Families Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 264
• Died in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.