CS/SB 464: Disposition of Unclaimed Property
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Flores
Disposition of Unclaimed Property; Authorizing the Department of Financial Services to adopt rules that allow an apparent owner of unclaimed property to submit a claim to the department electronically; providing for applicability with respect to specified property reported and remitted to the Chief Financial Officer, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-34
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 36
• Introduced -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 239
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/02/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 282
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 279
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 389
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 412
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 619
• Received -HJ 619
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Substituted for CS/HB 263 -HJ 647
• Read 2nd time -HJ 647
• Read 3rd time -HJ 647
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 648
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 512
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 512
• Approved by Governor -SJ 784
• Chapter No. 2013-34
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.