CS/CS/SB 582: Manufacturing Development
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Galvano
Manufacturing Development; Establishing the Manufacturing Competitiveness Act; authorizing local governments to establish a local manufacturing development program that provides for master development approval for certain sites; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity to develop a model ordinance containing specified information and provisions; requiring the department, in cooperation with participating agencies, to establish a manufacturing development coordinated approval process for certain manufacturers, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 357 (Ch. 2013-224) -SJ 726
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 44
• Introduced -SJ 44
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/01/13, 12:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 346
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 352
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 04/17/13, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 660
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 726
• Substituted CS/HB 357 -SJ 726
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 357 (Ch. 2013-224) -SJ 726
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.