HB 601: Department of Elderly Affairs
GENERAL BILL by Hudson
Department of Elderly Affairs; Directs OPPAGA to conduct review & evaluation of DEA; requires OPPAGA to consult with state agencies & stakeholders; requires a report to Legislature, Governor, & Secretary of Elderly Affairs.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Location: On 2nd Reading Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Healthy Families Subcommittee; Government Operations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 66
• Introduced -HJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families Subcommittee, 03/13/13, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Healthy Families Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in Government Operations Subcommittee -HJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 10:30 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 358
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 358
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 436
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 436
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.