CS/SB 612: Health Care Practitioners
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Galvano
Health Care Practitioners; Requiring that certain health care practitioners make specified disclosures when introducing themselves as "doctor" when rendering health care, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Judiciary
Location: In committee/council (JU)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 46
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 157
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 186
• Original reference(s) removed: Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
• Remaining references corrected to Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 206
• Now in Judiciary
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.