CS/HB 633: Biodiesel Fuel
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax Subcommittee ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Watson, C.
Biodiesel Fuel; Exempts municipalities, counties, & school districts that manufacture biodiesel fuel from certain reporting, bonding, & licensing requirements; requires municipalities, counties, & school districts that manufacture biodiesel fuel to file certain returns & remit certain taxes.
Last Action: 6/10/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-142
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 03/05/13, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 68
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 203
• Now in Finance and Tax Subcommittee -HJ 203
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Subcommittee, 03/14/13, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 307
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 303
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 331
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 436
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 436
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 651
• Read 3rd time -HJ 651
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 652
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 503
• Received -SJ 503
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 610
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 610
• Substituted for CS/SB 522 -SJ 610
• Read 2nd time -SJ 610
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 692
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 692
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 967
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-142
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.