CS/CS/HB 713: Water Quality Credit Trading
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Pigman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton ; Mayfield
Water Quality Credit Trading; Authorizes DEP to implement water quality credit trading in adopted basin management action plans; deletes requirement that voluntary trading of water credits be limited to Lower St. Johns River Basin; revises provisions relating to rulemaking for water quality credit trading programs.
Last Action: 6/10/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-146
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 76
• Introduced -HJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/07/13, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 216
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 210
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 226
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/18/13, 5:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 728
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 278
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/28/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 384
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 383
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 379
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 719
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 818
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 1 -HJ 818
• In Messages
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 583
• Received -SJ 583
• Withdrawn from Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 596
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 596
• Substituted for CS/SB 754 -SJ 596
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 679
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 679
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 967
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-146
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.