CS/SB 754: Water Quality Credit Trading
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Grimsley
Water Quality Credit Trading; Authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to implement water quality credit trading in adopted basin management action plans on an ongoing basis; deleting a requirement that voluntary trading of water credits be limited to the Lower St. Johns River Basin; authorizing additional water quality protection programs to participate in water quality credit trading, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2013-146) -SJ 596
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 55
• Introduced -SJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/14/13, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 209
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/13, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 596
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 713 -SJ 596
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2013-146) -SJ 596
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.