CS/CS/SB 770: Neighborhood Improvement Districts
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Ring
Neighborhood Improvement Districts; Providing that an ordinance that creates a neighborhood improvement district may authorize the district to exercise certain powers, in addition to those already granted to such districts; specifying such powers; conditioning the exercise of those powers on resolution and referendum, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 56
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 56
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 195
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 203
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/27/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 364
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 364
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 485
• Read 2nd time -SJ 621
• Amendment(s) adopted (916808) -SJ 621
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 658
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 806
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 1 -SJ 806
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.