CS/SB 852: Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Bean
Real Estate Brokers and Appraisers; Providing a qualifying condition for the issuance of additional licenses to a licensed broker; revising a provision specifying from whom a registered trainee appraiser may receive compensation; revising certain exceptions from provisions specifying that certain applicants for certification or registration as an appraiser or trainee appraiser are not deemed to be qualified for such certification or registration; deleting authority for a licensed appraiser to act as the direct supervisor of a registered trainee real estate appraiser, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 667 (Ch. 2013-144) -SJ 617
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 61
• Introduced -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/21/13, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 249
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 240
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 617
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 667 -SJ 617
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 667 (Ch. 2013-144) -SJ 617
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.