CS/SB 860: Workers’ Compensation System Administration
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Galvano
Workers’ Compensation System Administration; Revising requirements relating to submitting notice of election of exemption; revising immunity from liability standards for employers and employees using a help supply services company; revising and deleting penalties for noncompliance relating to duty of employer upon receipt of notice of injury or death; deleting a requirement that a provision that is mutually agreed upon in any collective bargaining agreement be filed with the Department of Financial Services, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 553 (Ch. 2013-141) -SJ 763
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Judiciary; Appropriations -SJ 61
• Introduced -SJ 61
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 04/09/13, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Judiciary
• Remaining references corrected to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations -SJ 431
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/16/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 424
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 658
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 763
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 553 -SJ 763
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 553 (Ch. 2013-141) -SJ 763
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.