CS/CS/SB 928: Community Development
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Community Affairs ; Simpson
Community Development; Revising the power of a housing finance authority to make loans directly to eligible persons; deleting an ad valorem tax exemption for property owned by certain Florida-based limited partnerships and used for affordable housing for certain income-qualified persons; revising the powers of the Florida Housing Finance Corporation; providing that the corporation’s strategic business plan must be consistent with a long-range program plan relating to affordable housing, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 437 (Ch. 2013-83), SB 1830 (Ch. 2013-72) -SJ 617
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 66
• Introduced -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/14/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 209
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 209
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 216
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/27/13, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 279
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 279
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 485
• Read 2nd time -SJ 617
• Amendment(s) adopted (559290) -SJ 617
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 437 -SJ 617
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 437 (Ch. 2013-83), SB 1830 (Ch. 2013-72) -SJ 617
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.