CS/HB 1063: Water Supply
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Hutson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton
Water Supply; Revises legislative intent with regard to water supply policy, planning, production, & funding; requires water management districts to assist private landowners & self-suppliers in meeting certain water supply needs & to coordinate with private landowners & DACS for regional water supply planning; authorizes water management districts to contract with such entities for specified purposes; clarifies funding assistance eligibility criteria for certain water supply development projects; provides criteria & requirements for determining agricultural water supply demand projections; requires DACS to establish agricultural water supply planning program.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 948 (Ch. 2013-177)
Location: In committee/council (ANRAS)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 105
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/20/13, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 333
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 330
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 346
• Died in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 948 (Ch. 2013-177)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.